Red Hat JBoss Middleware for OpenShift by Red Hat makes it easy for you to take your on-premise applications and deploy them to the cloud. This gives you cloud benefits quickly while reducing the amount of effort required to re-write code or learn new ways to build applications.
Built for containers and resource-conscious environments such as OpenShift by Red Hat, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 7 features a low-memory footprint for higher density deployments and fast start-up times to facilitate dynamic scaling. In this session, we'll walk you through:
* The benefits of bringing your Java application(s) to cloud environments such as OpenShift
* Openshift Enterprise by Red Hat, OpenShift Online by Red Hat, or OpenShift Dedicated by Red Hat—which one is right for you?
* Before you get started, which applications are best fit for the cloud?
* What are the features you'll want to take advantage of in JBoss EAP 7 and OpenShift by Red Hat
* A demo: Getting your Java EE 7 applications up and running on OpenShift by Red Hat.